1.    #1  
    So I am thinking about putting Snapper2 on this weekend, but I have 3 questions:

1) is the trial fully functional for 30 days? or is it limited to just one account like the old Snapper trial was?

2) can you install on top of Snapper1.9.5 (the new one with the blue swirl)

3) have the J (junk) and t (trash) key functions been rectified? I read that this was an issue initially.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I have several POP accounts, but only one IMAP account in the trial version of snappermail, which I installed over 1.9.4. If you don't install over an existing version, I don't know if it'll keep the several POP accounts.

Hope that helps.
  3.    #3  
    so it sounds like it worked okay for you. That's good

any comments on the bugs?

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

It's kinda like the old version. You get 1 POP account. 1 IMAP account. 1 subfolder on the IMAP account. No provision to make new accounts or folders.

If you're upgrading from SnapperMail 1, then it'll retain any exisiting POP3 accounts. (This is how nighthawk ended up with several POP3 accounts).

You can also downgrade back to SnapperMail 1 without issues. Just delete the IMAP accounts created by Snapper2.

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
  5.    #5  
    cool, Blinky sure does look good in your sig....I wish he was on my Treo