Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    When the 650 comes out I'm buying it. But I need it for the next 3 weeks. And really I want to deliver it when the 650 comes out. I know Sprint will treat current owners horribly, so I'm willing to set a price today and deliver it the minute the 650 comes out.

Now I just got a new 600 in mid September from the $ 35 exchange program, as my old one developed digitizer problems.

Any offers?
    I'll give you $35 bucks!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    No I was seriously thinking of $ 250
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    boooo. that's a horrible price. it should be at LEAST $300. or is it just the plain 600 with no manuals, cds, cables, etc. in that case, $34.99

btw werne't you the one complaining here months ago how the 600 is so horrible and you were going to switch to the treo killer benq motorola samsung etc.
    ahem

glad to see you like the 650. it's still a tossup for me! 650 or ppc 6600.
    isn't it terrible the depreciation rate that this thing has?

I got mine in April, and 5 months later it's lost 50% of value... hehe

-WC-
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    btw werne't you the one complaining here months ago how the 600 is so horrible and you were going to switch to the treo killer benq motorola samsung etc.
    ahem

glad to see you like the 650. it's still a tossup for me! 650 or ppc 6600. [/QUOTE]

Well please don't confuse tough love with appreciation. And look at what Palm 1 did. To have people like you, who admonish me, considering a 6600. They wasted time. Big time.
    $150
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I sold my used TREO for $474.25 two weeks ago on ebay. I knew the ACE would be out soon and that was the device for me. I am trying to cope with just a laptop for now and my Sanyo 8100 phone. The TREO ACE will be the perfect tool for the Real Estate Professional. Currently I use a Laptop, Desktop, Canon Digital Rebel and Cell Phone. It will be nice to have everything that I need in one device that fits right in my pocket. My guess is that the price will be $650.00 just like the model.
    What are your thoughts on price without a new plan?
    Robert Bolar REALTORŪ for Utah Homes
    Coldwell Banker
    "Selling Utah One Home At A Time" SellUtah.com or OwnUtah.com
    Cell: 801-920-4620
    Office: 801-920-2440
    Res: 801-737-3664
    Fax: 801-475-8115
    Im not sure hat you think the Treo Ace is going to do for you that your 600 could not. For all intent and purposes its the same functionality (read problems too) that come with the 600. Your comparing apples to apples. I have no intention of upgrading just to get a new model number....
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnUtah
    I sold my used TREO for $474.25 two weeks ago on ebay. I knew the ACE would be out soon and that was the device for me. I am trying to cope with just a laptop for now and my Sanyo 8100 phone. The TREO ACE will be the perfect tool for the Real Estate Professional. Currently I use a Laptop, Desktop, Canon Digital Rebel and Cell Phone. It will be nice to have everything that I need in one device that fits right in my pocket. My guess is that the price will be $650.00 just like the model.
    What are your thoughts on price without a new plan?
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    This seems fairly compelling to me: An updated OS, Bluetooth, A High resolution screen, a faster processor, a removable battery, an improved browser, a much improved digital camera and video capture.

I can also see how the improved 1.2 megapixel camera and digital video capture would be useful to a real estate professional.
    Last edited by paulsjmail; 09/24/2004 at 01:02 AM.