1. ms8
    http://www.phones2udirect.co.uk/Prod...g_Treo_650.asp

I picked this off the Singapore Palm User Group fourm

http://www.spug.net/showthread.php?t=60027&goto=newpost

the anticpation is killing me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ms8
    [url]
    the anticpation is killing me!!!

Can somone post an MP3 copy of "Anticipation" by Carly Simon.

Good catch!
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    yep good catch - but I dont believe that p1 doesnt provide wi-fi capability.

there will be - otherwise too many jump the boat
    Bit bizarre that they are calling it 'Handspring' might be up to date with the rumours but a few months behind with the name of the company.

Cheers
    VikingBrad
    I can feel the treo 650 coming out very soon now i cant wait
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Sorry a late reply to VikingBrad, regarding the manufacturer name. The reason we have it listed as a Handspring product rather than a PalmOne product, is because in the UK the Treo 600 was released under the Handspring brand name, although we were aware at the time that PalmOne, as they are now called were the manufacturers.
    Until such time as Orange confirm the release of the new model we have decided to keep displaying it as a Handspring product, although we will modify this soon to include the PalmOne name also.
    Apart from that we are as eager as everyone else to see what this model will do, it's a shame they didn't incorporate some of the original ideas (mainly Bluetooth) for the successor to the 270, but hopefully they seem to have it right this time.
    Wasn't the Treo 600 released worldwide by Handspring, before they were bought by PalmOne?
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebueb
    yep good catch - but I dont believe that p1 doesnt provide wi-fi capability.

there will be - otherwise too many jump the boat
    Sure hope your right. You would think that it would just be built in.
    I'm not so sure regarding the Wi-Fi, at least not in the UK version. Whereas Handspring of old were very keen on innovation and ensuring that their products were cutting edge (i.e the VISOR range), so were PALM before their orignal buyout and the formation of Handspring. Since Palm were bought over, they didn't try to push as much, which explains why Windows based PDA's caught up so fast.
    The T650 looks like it's going to break this cycle, but I wouldn't hold out on Wi-Fi until the next generation, they always like to hold something back...
    nope, dont think built in wi-fi, but over the slot.

wouldnt matter to me if built in or added-on, but wi-fi is a must and I'm not going to wait for the next generation, because then with the next generation again something will be missing that otherwise is already standard with other competing devices and brands.

they clearly and deeply cut their own flesh if they intentionally hold back something just to hold back something.

consumers are more and more savvy, mind yourself P1, no time to rest, every day ahead of the competition is an important day.
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo__baggins
    Wasn't the Treo 600 released worldwide by Handspring, before they were bought by PalmOne?
    True but Orange here in Switzerland advertise the Treo as Palm1 but the unit still has the HS logo - old stock, I guess...
    Personally, I prefer the HS logo.
    www.gsmworld.com
    Has this link been posted before:

http://www.pdatrends.com/showthread.php?threadid=2637

It includes products (including the Palmone product codes) for the Treo 650 and T5