Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is there a way to get codemeister for free - the site says $30.
    Thanks
    whatever, pay for what you want, don't steal s*it
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  3.    #23  
    Their are so many choices for drug lists in skyscape. Which do you recommend as a general guide?
    Quote Originally Posted by cphil674
    ....Meistermed, at www.meistermed.com has several free Isilo programs (Lytemeister, Codemeister, etc) plus a repository of free 3rd party ISilo documents......Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iandi
    Is there a way to get codemeister for free - the site says $30.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    whatever, pay for what you want, don't steal s*it
    Easy there....I don't steal s*it. However, it seems that cphil was stating that meistermed has codemeister for free, I couldn't find it and was trying to figure out if there was something I was missing. Thanks.
    my bad
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by pdadoc
    Thanks for the tip on Merck from Unbound! It looks great. But I am SO tired of coming up against the RAM limitations. For those of us using these large databases, 24 megs is just totally insufficient, even WITH card support. As an example, the Merck manual (and associated data) are about 8 megs. With install to the card, it's "only" 2 megs. But that's still about 10% of total RAM, just for this one app. I use zLauncher and have just about everything I can on the card, but I still struggle to keep a couple megs free in RAM (which I would consider the minimum needed to run things smoothly).
    I would be careful about giving Merck your email address, they are sending me lots of junk mail.
  7.    #27  
    which drug program in skyscape do you find the most useful. There are too many to chose from!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12