1.    #1  
    When I use Blazer to read the default palmone/news/usatoday site, the article does not appear entirely on the screen. I must scroll left to right to read each line. I have it set to "optimize" the page, which is the default. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  2.    #2  
    does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!
    I use http://pocket.usatoday.com/palm/

This works fine for myTreo 600 with no sideway scrolling.

However, it's not such a perfect fit for my wife's Tungsten c which does require sideway scrolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd
    When I use Blazer to read the default palmone/news/usatoday site, the article does not appear entirely on the screen. I must scroll left to right to read each line. I have it set to "optimize" the page, which is the default. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    The suggestion for the palm specific usa today site probably solves your needs. However it's a generally frustrating problem. Many times when I've wanted to read a really long story with horizontal scrolling I've found no better answer than to copy the whole thing and paste it into the word module of documents to go.

Pete
  5.    #5  
    I would have thought that blazer-friendly sites under palms included apps would fit automatially. Disappointing.
    Thanks for the answers! Thought I was doing something wrong.