1.    #1  
    I am looking for feedback on different programs to run apps from the SD card. I have spent alot of time searching the forums and have not seen any one spot that address the advantages and disadvantages of the different programs. I am looking for feedback on ZLauncher, PoweRun, MSmount and others I am not aware of. Personally I am not lookng for a new launcher (kinda like the standard one ) So Zlauncher may be overkill. Hence my dilemma

TIA
    TealAlias works best for me. It will load additional databases at the same time.
    I love Launcher X. The advantage of using it is that you get to catagorize apps on the card (in the /Palm/Launcher directory) together with those in RAM. It may be overkill for some people, but the 5-way functionality and ease of use make it worthwhile.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    PowerRun makes your apps appear to be on the main (all) screen and in memory, while they are actualy on the SD card. There will be an asterik (*) beside the application icon to indicate that it is actually on the SD card. Works flawlessly for me, running over 50 mb of application software (mostly the large medical suites).
    PalmLover
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmLover
    PowerRun makes your apps appear to be on the main (all) screen and in memory, while they are actualy on the SD card. There will be an asterik (*) beside the application icon to indicate that it is actually on the SD card. Works flawlessly for me, running over 50 mb of application software (mostly the large medical suites).
    PalmLover
    try silverscreen from pocketsensei
    Ciao

Ettore
    zLauncher from zztechs works great for me