1.    #1  
    I've been optimizing images for my new Treo 600. I've found that images 160x120 are perfect for Picture Caller ID. The wallpaper however is a different size, the height is shorter. I've been trying 160x100 with good results. Does anyone know the exact size???

Also, is there a way to use the Picture Caller ID with numbers other than the ones in the "Favorites" menu??? I see PDAApps has one for the Treo 300.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Laxidasical; 09/20/2004 at 02:15 PM.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I'm pretty sure it's 160x94
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    I'm pretty sure it's 160x94
    Dammit...looks like I have some resizing to do!!! Anybody else pretty sure about that size???
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Ive been using 159 X 94
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay
    Ive been using 159 X 94
    Why 159 as opposed to 158??? There is a 1 px line on either side of the wallpaper, but that would make the dimensions 158x94. Loosing 1px on both sides doesn't bother me as much as 12px on the top and bottom!!!
    Time to get VIRAL
    [QUOTE=LaxidasicalAlso, is there a way to use the Picture Caller ID with numbers other than the ones in the "Favorites" menu??? I see PDAApps has one for the Treo 300.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I beleive you can do this with Lightwav and Live from Toysoft:

http://www.toysoft.ca/treo.html

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I beleive you can do this with Lightwav and Live from Toysoft:

http://www.toysoft.ca/treo.html

Thanks for the link, I'm going to try Live!. Recording short videos would be a neat feature. It also does Video Caller ID!!!
    Time to get VIRAL