"Ok, we just got off the phone with Sprint customer service. We played a little dumb with the rep, who told us that they have the new Treo 650 listed as going sale in 'late November'. This could change (they could move it up or they could push it back) and the rep didnt have any more info about what itd be priced at."

We just got off the phone with Sprint Customer Service! What tremendous jounalistic saavy! You can always count on Endgadget. Talk about a lame excuse for a scoop . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70
    We just got off the phone with Sprint Customer Service! What tremendous jounalistic saavy! You can always count on Endgadget. Talk about a lame excuse for a scoop . . .
    Hahahahaha... Too funny!
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    I have an inside source with a major technical periodical. He is well known in the tech world and receives devices to test (evaluate) prior to release. He has a Treo 650 in his posession right now. He's under disclosure so he can't really talk to me about it.

But he told me a while ago that Sprint would be the first to release the Treo 650 in the 4Q of '04. X-Mas time!
    Well, if he's under 'disclosure', he should be able to talk freely about things. It's only when you are under 'NON-disclosure' when you can't disclose.

So tell him to talk away!

-WC-
    I think that's what he meant.
    It sounds like:

"double, secret probation" -- Animal House.