1.    #1  
    "Ring Tones Importer lets you import ring tones from your computer to your polyphonic tone enabled Palm telephone such as a Treo 600. Simply right click on a Midi file (.mid), choose the menu item "Send to My Treo" and then hot sync. The ring tone is available for selection with the other usable ring tones on your device. Select as many ring tones as you want and send them to your telephone with one click and then hot sync. Registration is required after 3 Midi file imports to your Treo."

Anyone tried this?

I tried it. It's pretty neat, but I wish I could also do that with mp3s.
    p.s. it's $6.95
    You can do that with mp3s (sort of)
    Import to sd card using install tool
    Use phone technician to play them as ringtones...
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    "Ring Tones Importer lets you import ring tones from your computer to your polyphonic tone enabled Palm telephone such as a Treo 600. Simply right click on a Midi file (.mid), choose the menu item "Send to My Treo" and then hot sync. The ring tone is available for selection with the other usable ring tones on your device. Select as many ring tones as you want and send them to your telephone with one click and then hot sync. Registration is required after 3 Midi file imports to your Treo."

Anyone tried this?

I tried it. It's pretty neat, but I wish I could also do that with mp3s.
    p.s. it's $6.95
    you can do this for free.
    send midi file to SD card
    go to Blazer
    click on www
    file://audio/nameofmidi.mid
    save to rom
    bingo.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    for 4 cents more, looks like MIDI Ring Tone Loader lets you do the same thing but also allows you to export ringtones from your Treo to your PC - sounds useful for editing ringtones for loudness or changing instrument sounds
    Last edited by oertuser; 01/13/2006 at 06:49 PM.
    hi will this program work for my problem: is there anyway to get a mp3 that says you got mail to be converted to a treo ringer. for some reason, no matter what program I have tried to make my t650 play an mp3 for a ring tone for my snapper mail it crashes my treo 650. Any suggestions?? take care jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group