1.    #1  
    For some strange reason Soundrec does not like to record to the SD card. In prefs I have "save audio to external card" selected. However, when I hit record the screen flashes for a quick moment and nothing happens. It almost seems as if something is blocking it from being recorded to the SD card. Soundrec records fine to the Treo's internal memory. FWIW, the SD was formatted whem I first got it and I did set up and "AUDIO" folder in the directory.

Anyone else have this problem? Were you able to find a solution?
    What 3rd party apps / hacks do you have installed? You might want to back up your important data, then do a hard reset, and see if that cures the problem. How many of those 3rd party programs do you really use? :-)

Thanks,
    Peter
  3.    #3  
    I actually do (or would like to) use Soundrec. I think it's a fantastic freeware app that serves my need to record a few daily voice notes.

Here are the 3rd party apps I have (although I don't think they should really be causing the problem):

Chatter
    Snappermail
    Agendus
    Directory Assist (Another freeware rocker!)
    Butler
    Call Filter
    DiddleBug
    Pocket Tunes
    TreoHelper
    Filez
    Arrow Launcher

I've had the need to use every one of these apps. Expendable apps are: Arrow, Call Filter and TreoHelper.

Quote Originally Posted by phandel
    What 3rd party apps / hacks do you have installed? You might want to back up your important data, then do a hard reset, and see if that cures the problem. How many of those 3rd party programs do you really use? :-)

Thanks,
    Peter