1.    #1  
    Alright, as the title insists... I've a 64mb SD card. I want to put music on it to play with my 600, how do I copy files over to it? Do I have to 'install' them via hotsync?

Also, does it play WMAs?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    Alright, as the title insists... I've a 64mb SD card. I want to put music on it to play with my 600, how do I copy files over to it? Do I have to 'install' them via hotsync?

Also, does it play WMAs?
    http://www.pocket-tunes.com/
    Installing them via hot-sync to the card is possible but is EXTREMELY SLOW.

Your best bet is to pick up a SD card reader/writer. They can be found for under $20 at places like Circuit City. It's WAY faster.
  4.    #4  
    I wanna see if I like it first... How do I install via hotsync?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
  5.    #5  
    Hmmm... installed Pocket Tunes. Uploading a single wma. Goin' relatively slow.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    Go to:

START
    PROGRAMS
    PALM SOFTWARE
    HANDSPRING
    INSTALL TOOL

That will open the Palm install tool. Find the Mp3 file you want to load to the SD card and drag it into the Palm install tool window. It should automatically select the install target as the SD card.

Then hot-sync. Test it with a small Mp3 file. Big ones will take forever.
  7.    #7  
    lol i like the you put in that
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
  8.    #8  
    Okay, now that we have that step outta the way... This kinda goes right along with it.
    I have a buncha stupid games on my SD card (actually bought it from someone that left it all on there) and I wanna take them off, but I wanna save them on my computer in case I want them later. How do I do this? Anyway to transfer? I know an SD drive would be ideal, but any other way without that?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    Maybe with this. or this.

Also this.
  10.    #10  
    Dude! I didnt know they made so much stuff for this thing!!!!!! THANKS TONS!

*off to play around*
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    I would highly recommend PowerRun for running programs from your SD card. It can also be found at www.PalmGear.com

Russell
    I highly recommend one of lgreenberg's suggestions, CardExport. I never bother with a card reader anymore even though my computer has one built in. The speed is quite good and I routinely load up my MP3s with it.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^