1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I saw this on ProClip's site when searching for things for a customer. It was new to me so I thought I'd post it on here. Seems like a more basic, cheaper solution than some of the other car kits out there at least for people that don't want every bell and whistle but just enhanced basic functionality. It goes for $69.95 on their site. I can get it for people for $62.95. Any thoughts? I just thought it was a good idea after seeing Seidio's solutions.

Ryan

http://www.proclipusa.com/media/imag...dle/968590.jpg

and why can't you view pics right in the thread like normal sites? Having to click on a link or dl the pic is annoying.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    I can't fully tell from the pic, but it looks like the unit blocks the headset plug, and that's kindof important for me while driving. (I have the normal proclip dash holder for my 600 and love it - the bottom is open so I can use the headset and the standard car charger at the same time)
  3.    #3  
    well I just emailed them to follow up and find out. I mentioned that it would be a waste of a good product if it didn't allow headphone use since the whole shift is towards safety in the car and using them. If it doesn't at the moment, I don't know why they couldn't incorporpate a jack into the holder and have the female end at the bottom as an extension.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    crogs571
    I ordered a ProClip from you on Sept 9 (when you also received Paypal payment). Still haven't received it. I tried emailing and PM'ing you w/ no luck. What happened to my order?
  5.    #5  
    I had a lot of spam from usa.net adr's awhile back so I had it on my block list. I never got your emails from that account. which included your paypal payment I only received your inquiring emails from your other account. I did PM you back, looked up your order on paypal and had it shipped yesterday. You'll have it by the weekend. I did take usa.net off of my block list. Hopefully I don't get spammed again.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolboarder
    crogs571
    I ordered a ProClip from you on Sept 9 (when you also received Paypal payment). Still haven't received it. I tried emailing and PM'ing you w/ no luck. What happened to my order?