1.    #1  
    Hello,

The new features in 3.2 are very exciting, except I would warn you to wait before installing it. I think there are some issues.
    Ever since I installed Keysuite 3.2, I 've had serious problems with my Treo 600. It's crashed big several times.

Worst of all, it appears that most of the last month of configuration and additions to my phone are lost. This happened after my phone completely froze and I had to do a soft/system reset just 5 or 6 hours after installing Keysuite 3.2. When my phone came back on all configuration and third party software was removed. I did a hotsync expecting everything to come back as I had synced just before the 3.2 installation but, strangely, it now appears only a configuration from early August was what was resynced back into the phone.

Here are some more specifics about problems I'm having:
    1. It may be primarily related to my app Treo Butler. All the functions of "Treo Butler "seem to be clashing with the Keysuite update (KLaunch, LED features, Alarm, etc.).
    Treo Butler is a very, very popular Treo app, so I hope Keysuite can resolve this incompatibility.

2. My Call log from 8/8/04 to the day of the installation (9/16)/04 was wiped clean.

3. All the voice recordings from my app "mVoice", from 8/1 to the day of the installation were wiped clean.

4. The previously inputted registration numbers for my apps "mVoice" and "mLights" were wiped clean and they are now telling me my trial period has expired.

5. Many of the favorites that I created in the Palm Favorites interface are now gone.

I have lost some very important stuff here and it all started with the Keysuite update.
    This may all be my fault, but I would be very cautious about the 3.2 upgrade.

If you know how to help me, PLEASE help me out ASAP.

Thanks,

Zack
    Hmm...I have KeySuite 3.2, Treo butler, and mVoice installed and have no problems. I upgraded from KeySuite 3.1 to 3.2, so it may be possible that installing KeySuite 3.2 rather than upgrading causes problems. Frankly, with so many 3rd party apps, stuff like this happens :-( It's happened to me before, and sometimes I figure it out, other times I bite the bullet and reinstall my apps after a hard reset. Don't know if you have BackupBuddy, but definitely worth looking into as this could save you lots of trouble. But again I've had Keysuite 3.2 installed for a few weeks now with absolutely no issues.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Hmm...I have KeySuite 3.2, Treo butler, and mVoice installed and have no problems. I upgraded from KeySuite 3.1 to 3.2, so it may be possible that installing KeySuite 3.2 rather than upgrading causes problems. Frankly, with so many 3rd party apps, stuff like this happens :-( It's happened to me before, and sometimes I figure it out, other times I bite the bullet and reinstall my apps after a hard reset. Don't know if you have BackupBuddy, but definitely worth looking into as this could save you lots of trouble. But again I've had Keysuite 3.2 installed for a few weeks now with absolutely no issues.
    This is good news. At least now I know it can work. Are you using PocketTunes or Snapper?
    I don't have Back Up Buddy (yet?). Is there any way I can still retrieve my old info?
    I use Snapper, have pocket tunes but don't use it often. The only thing I can suggest about your old info is if you sync to two computers--your second computer may still have the info. If you store your information in Outlook, perhaps you have a backup of that somewhere? Of course when this happened to me the first time I got royally screwed and lost a lot of information, but since then I've been cautious borderline paranoid and haven't lost info.

Backup Buddy (the latest version) lets you store "syncs" for the past few days I believe. So even if you sync and make a mistake, you can retrieve yesterday's information. I haven't upgraded though my version of BackupBuddy is older.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY