1.    #1  
    Hey, I'm new to my Treo 600. *loving it*

Anywho...
    I bought it used so it has tons of games on it and I was playin' one. Well after pressing the little house key to get outta the program it went into sleep mode. After a while it started to get hot and my battery was dying pretty quickly.
    I'm assuming the program was running in the background. How do I cut it off? Or is there a proper way to close out a program that doesn't have an 'exit' button?

Lastly, where can I get a copy of AIM?
    I'm not sure about the gaming issue, but last night my phone got really hot for several hours. It was just sitting idle. The battery drained from about 85% to 10% in just 2-3 hours with almost no use. I'm worried my battery is fried!
  3.    #3  
    Exactly what happened to me for the most part. Its fine now, I performed a soft reset and it worked out nicely.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Mine seemed to be doing that quite often. Soft / Hard reset no avail... Got a replacement.
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"
    Mine seems to be fine now. Not hot, battery life as usual. I wonder how widespread this problem is?
    I'm a brand new Treo 600 user (5 days now) and I just started noticing the same thing starting yesterday. The battery life up until then was really good, then all of a sudden it started draining at an alarming speed. I did a soft reset about an hour ago (after reading the suggestions here) and the battery appears to be holding steady now.

Just hoping that does the trick.