1.    #1  
    I bought the NeatFreak pack sometime ago and I really like Unistall Manager, but I must say that I have't quite figured out what CleanUp does or how it works.

Anybody want to break it down for in detail?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I agree Monkey. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I didn't get much benefit from it. I really use the Unistall manager a lot, so what the heck. One out of two ain't bad

john
    Cleanup helps get rid of extraneous files left over from deleted apps that may be on your treo before you installed Uninstall manager.

If you bought Uninstall Manager, did a Hard reset to wipe your treo clean, installed Uninstall manager, then installed all of your apps over again, Cleanup won't be all that useful. But, if you installed Uninstall manager after installing other apps that you may have then delete (demo software for example), cleanup can help eliminate the files that are left over that do not get deleted when you delete the app (primarily those files with a different creator ID than the app itself).
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4.    #4  
    hmmm, I will have to check it a bit closer then
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey