Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    You paid for one version of Lightwave, not an eternity of updates. Be thankful Toysoft is so forthcoming with free updates and that they are trying to improve the product without charge to you.

When 3.1a started acting up so I uninstalled then reinstalled it, and now it works fine. Give it a try.
    BE THANKFULL? Are you completely out of your ****ing mind? He paid for something that works and lightwav does not. Its because of people like you that companies think they can get away with this sort of crap. When they say bend over people like you say "how low" Lightwav was NEVER sold working as advertised. I've got an idea, lightwav can keep the numerical upgrade numbers. Keep it at v3.0 and get it to work. Get my meaning? Untill 3.1a I couldn't even use it as it didn't work AT ALL. Now atleast its usable hoever I still speratic problems. Most of which are mentioned above by ix0ye.
    But meanwhile I only have one issue otherwise Lightwav works as advertised. Could it be other applications conflicting? Issue with USER installation? Who knows but with most users reporting no issues, it really has to make you wonder.

Calm down, breathe and remember you have two legs!
    I have on a few occasions sent Toysoft my complete applications list. Thier solution is to blow out the Treo, and install just their app. A solution that Microsoft Admins are all too familiar with.

If I wanted to Beta test a product I would become a developer. Commercial software should be tested with all possible configurations. AND if this is not possible they should advertise the product as BETA, because it has not been adequately tested.

Too many companies are selling Beta Product, and expect thier user base to solve thier problems for them. This is simply wrong. Something has to change or the software industry is going to be our demise.

Wake up users! You are paying a price for a completed product, would you buy a car that worked half the time?

BTW: Speak for yourself... You should never make a comment like "you have two legs" unless you know what your talking about. Some people function with handicaps, and your comment doesn't make anyone feel any better about it.

Quote Originally Posted by garyhartaz
    But meanwhile I only have one issue otherwise Lightwav works as advertised. Could it be other applications conflicting? Issue with USER installation? Who knows but with most users reporting no issues, it really has to make you wonder.

Last edited by ix0ye; 09/28/2004 at 01:21 PM.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by garyhartaz

First use the search button and type lightwav, do it when you have time cuz it will take you a while to get through the complaints. "no issues" right!

Secondly, my 2 legs have just as much to do with this as my 2 balls, and if by that you mean I should be happy that I have 2 legs and not be upset with the fact that I may have wasted well earned money, then refer to my original post about people with your bend over attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domingo
    BE THANKFULL? Are you completely out of your ****ing mind? He paid for something that works and lightwav does not. Its because of people like you that companies think they can get away with this sort of crap. When they say bend over people like you say "how low"
    You have some issues, dude.

From day one, Lightwave worked perfectly on my Treo. I can only attest to my experience, and if I were one of the disgruntled masses who just can't seem to get Lightwave to work then I'd damn sure get a refund.

And, btw, the only "low" places I hang out in is threads like these where opinionated and frankly uncivil rectal portals such as you contribute.
    Last edited by Gasmeister; 09/29/2004 at 05:49 AM.
  6.    #26  
    You have some issues, dude.

From day one, Lightwave worked perfectly on my Treo. I can only attest to my experience, and if I were one of the disgruntled masses who just can't seem to get Lightwave to work then I'd damn sure get a refund.

And, btw, the only low places I hang out in is threads where opinionated and frankly uncivil rectal portages such as you contribute.
    My issues are clear, like I said do a search above for lightwav and you'll read about most of them, so kinkly blow me.

ps. did you forget the other message in this thread where you complain about speratic outgoing sounds? So which is it? Does it work perfectly or do you have speratic outgoing calls? and all the posts by people that have resets with this program, what we're kidding? Do you have any idea what you're typing?
    The reference to a homosexual act is very revealing, Domingo.

Read the end of my post and you'll see that with a modest amount of ingenuity, I uninstalled Lightwav then reinstalled it and now it works perfectly. I'm sorry that you are so disappointed to find people satisfied with what you are not. For your sake, I hope the rest of your life's not like that.
    Man, are you guys little kids or what? Enough with the personal attacks and stupid comebacks.
    Again, I don't know if it's just me, but that new update I got from LightWav hasn't fixed the random outgoing sounds. They started again this morning, even though that feature isn't selected. Good thing I work from home...it's only startling me today.
  10.    #30  
    The reference to a homosexual act is very revealing, Domingo.

Read the end of my post and you'll see that with a modest amount of ingenuity, I uninstalled Lightwav then reinstalled it and now it works perfectly. I'm sorry that you are so disappointed to find people satisfied with what you are not. For your sake, I hope the rest of your life's not like that.
    Don't act all wounded as you have no problems slinging arrows yourself. I'm not at all disappointed to find the rare user that is satisfied with lightwav. I'm not and most are not as most of the lightwav threads prove. YOU started this twist when you try to suggest that someone does'nt have a right to software updates. You pay for software and have a right to get what the program claims WHAT YOU PAID FOR. Without bugs. Are you kidding? Using your logic I guess I should write something, make some outragous claim that the software can do to get orders and then count on mostly bendover Bettys buying and not complaining when it doesn't work. Thankfully most people don't think like you or developers would be taking advantage left right and center.

oh and for the record this is how the developer of lightwav describes lightwav. Make note of the word "bugs" not perfect as you call it...."BUGS"

We know alot of lightwav users who are very frustrated in getting lightwav to work properly. Lightwav is a very complex internally and it is very hard to get everything working properly. There are some much features in lwav that small bugs will cause lwav not to work properly.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12