Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
  2.    #2  
    ...OR maybe it was intentional. People go about marketing so differently now days it is so hard for me to tell.
    Great catch, Archie! That is the first "official" P1 recognition I have seen.
    top man this is great news good find this means that its def comming soon
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Shhh....don't tell this to SeldomVisitor/Hengeem because he will say that this proves nothing.

I guess we now know that both T5 and Treo 650 will have bluebooth for sure.
    Excellent news.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Best of all, it lumps all the high end Palm units together using the GPS unit - get the implication - maybe no more lame, substandard SDIO support?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Doesn't that give a little more hope for possible wi-fi sdio support?
    Woah. Haha.

TheHandlessKing
    it is a typo.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    coolness!

Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    top man this is great news good find this means that its def comming soon
    One might read it that way. On the other hand, one can read it as P1 doing its sleeze thing. I will believe in the 650 when someone offers it to me at a fixed price and delivery date. Until then, it is all rumor and hype.
    I think it is real and confirms two things: It's real and it HAS bluethoot and (I'll cry because I don't have cash to buy a new treo soon)

Hoe thell release it latter so I can save some money.
    Stuff like this gets me so excited that I want to go puke....in a good way that is!
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mayorga
    I think it is real and confirms two things: It's real and it HAS bluethoot and (I'll cry because I don't have cash to buy a new treo soon)

Hoe thell release it latter so I can save some money.
    Perhaps. However, I note that the body of the announcement only lists:

* palmOne™ Tungsten™ T3 Handheld
    * palmOne™ Zire™ 72 Handheld

I can pay. On the other hand, I could pay for the 600 too and it was six months after first ship before anyone would sell me one for $750- plus S&H.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnootZootPoop
    Stuff like this gets me so excited that I want to go puke....in a good way that is!
    any reason, you've decided you need to steal my avatar?
    Brilliant spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    any reason, you've decided you need to steal my avatar?

Oh my....I didn't do that! Sorry....I had uploaded one of my own. I'll fix that ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by SnootZootPoop
    Oh my....I didn't do that! Sorry....I had uploaded one of my own. I'll fix that ASAP
    hey webslappy, I was beginning to think you just had a split personality.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast