Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Fellas, the answer is obvious.

IT W

Sorry...the infamous Blazer bug got me. Here is what I meant to post:
    ---

The answer is obvious. IT WAS A MISTAKE.

No ill intent or conspiracy theory. Just one group not talking to another, or something slipping by the editors when it should have been caught.

This happens all the time in poorly run companies. They lack end-to-end product management. Given the way Palm runs itself, this is not surprising.

----
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    ---

No ill intent or conspiracy theory. Just one group not talking to another, or something slipping by the editors when it should have been caught.

This happens all the time in poorly run companies. They lack end-to-end product management. Given the way Palm runs itself, this is not surprising.

----
    Ahh, a voice of reason amidst the conspiracy theorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE
    Why not the 28th....last year the T3 was announced on the 30th of Sept.
    That would be an awsome b-day pressent for me! New Treo release on the 28th! hehe

Timmay
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    ---

----
    "Never attribute to malice what can as easily be explained by stupidity." P1 has long since used up the benefit of this aphorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    Ahh, a voice of reason amidst the conspiracy theorists.
    Thanks Tx...I like to think, on the days I take my medication, that I am reasonable

The real conspiracy is that that there is NO conspiracy.

Except, of course, if you are Dan Rather and CBS News. Those fake docs, and their subsequent actions, are the story of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    "Never attribute to malice what can as easily be explained by stupidity." P1 has long since used up the benefit of this aphorism.

Excellent quote, and very true.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234