Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yeah, might be oct 4th or 5th as you said bc
    why not "let it slip" tomorrow during the QA of the earnings call.

gome on ed, you know you want to tell the world.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Why not the 28th....last year the T3 was announced on the 30th of Sept.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    check the links in the posts #1 and #5 now. Out of stock on the first with the name gone, out of stock on the second with the name still there.
    I knew it, someone will tell them to take it down.
    here's a screen shot of the site before it disappears.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Here's a pdf of the original link!!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Well it's all fixed up now. Both the T5 and the Treo 650 are gone from the top of the page.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    I dont understand the games that are being played here...what is the big deal, just leave the verbage in the webpage, everyone knows that they are going to be announced sooner or later.

Rob
    Yep their gone now.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    I dont understand the games that are being played here...what is the big deal, just leave the verbage in the webpage, everyone knows that they are going to be announced sooner or later.

Rob
    For me, the only explanation that fits their behavior is that they delight in misleading, they lie when the truth would do.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    This indicates that launch is short term. Should not be longer than a month or 2. We know it is comming and we also know that much of our info to date is correct. We should look on this as a good thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    For me, the only explanation that fits their behavior is that they delight in misleading, they lie when the truth would do.
    They aren't lying, it's good business. Every company has some strategy as to when they announce the release of a new product. Palm has no obligation to anyone to tell them when the next release is coming out. As a matter of fact it seems as if their marketing is working since everyone on this board is eagerly awaiting the release and actively talking about it. If they has just come out two months ago and said when the release date would be, the same excitement wouldn't be there, not in this forum at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamF
    They aren't lying, it's good business.
    I am sure they think so. I tired a long time ago of having my chain yanked. While they may have a superior product, their business practices suck.
    Fellas, the answer is obvious.

IT W
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Fellas, the answer is obvious.

IT W
    What are you saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Sounds strangely like a certain Administration I know...but I digress.

Not really the right forum for political commentary.
    yes please keep the politics out, its killed several other threads. Besides, its not nice to talk about Clinton that way, he just got out of the hospital.
    ROTFLMAO!!

And then doing it again!
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast