Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Excellent job "archie"!!!
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    no problem. I didn't mean to be accusatory either. it's just that the only time i've seen someone snag anothers avatar is when they're trying to cause trouble.

again, no sweat

btw - welcome to TC
    imageone -

you can image my surprise as I scrolled through a new thread and saw my avatar which is a 30+ year old picture of cousin. figured it wasn't a coincidence...but it was just a mixup no harm.
    Whoah. Nice catch!
    Quick, someone keep a snapshot of the site before someone tells them to take it down...

Good catch, archie.
    For what it's worth, Webslappy, the eBay criminal Postman copied my avatar as well. Miradu beat him up and changed the avatar.
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    imageone -

you can image my surprise as I scrolled through a new thread and saw my avatar which is a 30+ year old picture of cousin. figured it wasn't a coincidence...but it was just a mixup no harm.
    I just realized that my avatar is too big.... anyway, thanks for the welcome!

By the way that picture is classic!
    Great find!

This at least proves Bluetooth and high resolution (both are mentioned in these pages).
    Last edited by silverado; 09/18/2004 at 08:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama
    For what it's worth, Webslappy, the eBay criminal Postman copied my avatar as well. Miradu beat him up and changed the avatar.

i remember that. that's who I was referring to in my previous post about troublemakers. glad you got yours back. fortunately my 'stolen' identity was in error.
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    Wow, that may just be the reason I get the 650 when it comes out. Hi Res and the GPS together (with all the other features). My wife wants my Garmin V anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Perhaps. However, I note that the body of the announcement only lists:

* palmOne™ Tungsten™ T3 Handheld
    * palmOne™ Zire™ 72 Handheld

I can pay. On the other hand, I could pay for the 600 too and it was six months after first ship before anyone would sell me one for $750- plus S&H.
    I noticed this as well. No mentioning of its compatibility with the T|5 & 650.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    I noticed this as well. No mentioning of its compatibility with the T|5 & 650.
    But it is mentioned on top. It looks very likely that what's on top slipped scrutiny by accident while the compatibility list at the bottom is still in line with officially announced products.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Quick, someone keep a snapshot of the site before someone tells them to take it down...
    HAhahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Good catch, archie.
    Thanks! I particularly like how thePalm Info Center site sets their clocks back 2 days to make it look like they found it first.
    october 1st. im betting this will be the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    october 1st. im betting this will be the day.
    What's going on Oct. 1st?
    oct 1st is a friday, impossible to announce a major product on a friday.

it will be oct 4th
    until I can get it on Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebueb
    oct 1st is a friday, impossible to announce a major product on a friday.

it will be oct 4th
    Nope, the 5th. palmOne LOVES releasing stuff on Tuesdays .
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    I think it was intentional.

It's still up there on Sunday morning.
    Don't tell gharrod...he will freak that it is called the 650, not the 675,700, etc. His conspiracy theories cannot handle it.

Is www.treo669andahalf.com taken?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast