1.    #1  
    I'm getting the infamous buzz whne my battery gets low so I want to get a replacement. The Palmone website is useless so does anyone have the contact number for technical support or replacements over here in the UK?

Cheers,

Oli
    tech support in the uk has no direct number unless you buy support incidents. i suggest emailing them. the form pops up when you ask one question to the knowledgebase.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    The 'repair centre' in the UK is called A Novo. Tel 01603 269 960. All they deal with is replacement phones. They're not technical support and they only cover warrantee problems as far as I know. You'd need to send the faulty unit to them.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Hello, I'm new to the site. I have a Treo 600 that keeps restarting when I try to edit my address book phone numbers. Does anyone else have that problem and what can I do?
    mortley
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Hi Mortley,

Sounds like some incompatible, third party software to me.

When you press #*377, then tap dial in the phone screen menu, a system error log should come up. This may indicate what has caused the reset.

Failing that I would backup the unit, then hard reset it and install any third party apps one at a time (testing each time) until the culprit is found.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo