View Poll Results: Anyone want to post Treo sightings?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure

5 45.45%
  • No, that's stupid

6 54.55%
  1.    #1  
    I'm sure you can lock this one away in the "useless information bin", but I saw in this morning's San Jose Mercury News (page 2B, The Valley section) a photo showing Mark Geragos, lawyer for Scott Peterson (accused of murdering his pregnant wife and dumping her body in SF Bay), using a Sprint Treo 600. Sorry, I couldn't get a decent scan of the photo.
    --- Baba
    Also, Kelly Ripa in the Sept. 20th InTouch Weekly....ahhh it's my wife's..I swear.

PalmLover
    Why do we need a poll asking if we want to post Treo sighting when we are already posting Treo sightings?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba
    I'm sure you can lock this one away in the "useless information bin", but I saw in this morning's San Jose Mercury News (page 2B, The Valley section) a photo showing Mark Geragos, lawyer for Scott Peterson (accused of murdering his pregnant wife and dumping her body in SF Bay), using a Sprint Treo 600. Sorry, I couldn't get a decent scan of the photo.
    He probably sees an advantage to it..."Yeah, I'm in Paris..really...look, I'll e-mail a picture..."