1.    #1  
    Is there any software or browser which will allow you to download a set of web pages - for example, a link and the content of all links within that link?

I am going to be traveling in Europe and would like to download certin city guides info such as wcities, and be able to use it as on offline web page. I have verizon and won't have web access in Europe.

Alternatively, does someone know of some good text documents with that type of information (Dining, tourist sites, bars, etc)?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdemann
    Is there any software or browser which will allow you to download a set of web pages - for example, a link and the content of all links within that link?

I am going to be traveling in Europe and would like to download certin city guides info such as wcities, and be able to use it as on offline web page. I have verizon and won't have web access in Europe.

Alternatively, does someone know of some good text documents with that type of information (Dining, tourist sites, bars, etc)?

Thanks
    I think AvantGo allows you to view web pages off line. For your second question, Vindigo provides a lot of good travel info, but I don't know if they cover many European cities.