1.    #1  
    I have been testing the beta (and now released) Lightwav 3.1. I have yet to get this to work with SnapperMail 2.0.

Here's what I have

1. A wav file that I know works (it works as an alarm in other apps via lightwav)

2. SnapperMail 2.0 play an audible notification sound if one of my built-in palm sounds is selected.

3. No other wav file I have works as a SnapperMail notification.

4. The wav file I want to use worked with Lightwav 3.0 and Snapper 1.9.2

I have "2day" from ShSh Software and I don't know if this is causing a conflict of any type. I know in an earlier version, 2day and lightwav appeared to "fight" over notification apparently.

I'd love to hear from anyone else running Snapper 2.0 and Lightwav 3.1
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    I don't use 2day, but have the same experience as you! I also cannot get my previously working wav file to play with Snappermail 2.05.01 and Lightwav 3.1. Which version of PocketTunes are you using? I'm using PTunes v3.0.

BTW, I've sent an email to Toysoft requesting assistance as well.
    Ndugu
    I can't get it to work either.

Toysoft says it should work but it clearly doesn't for everyone. I sent them an e-mail telling them I couldn't get it to work (Lightwav 3.1 and Snapper 2.05.01). They sent me an updated version of Lightwav which they said worked with 2.05 but it did not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    I can't get it to work either.

Toysoft says it should work but it clearly doesn't for everyone. I sent them an e-mail telling them I couldn't get it to work (Lightwav 3.1 and Snapper 2.05.01). They sent me an updated version of Lightwav which they said worked with 2.05 but it did not work.
    There are so many versions of snapperMail out there is its hard to keep up. We do not have the full version to test with. you only test it with the version(s) that are made available to developers. the full version may behave differently from the demo version.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    There are so many versions of snapperMail out there is its hard to keep up. We do not have the full version to test with. you only test it with the version(s) that are made available to developers. the full version may behave differently from the demo version.
    Hmmm...since it seems that there are a few Snappermail/Lightwave users out there...would it be possible (smart business practice, IMHO) for Toysoft to purchase a full version, test both products, and correct the problems?
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Smiley,

I've been testing Lightwav 3 with all the versions of Snapper 2.0 from beta to latest release and it hasn't worked with ANY OF THEM.

I am beginning to lose faith in Toysoft. I've heard some very so-so things about them in these boards, but I always wait to make my own decision. After purchasing Live and now Lightwav, I'm note sure if I will buy anything from them again until these issues are worked out.

Very Unfortunate.
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    i think all lightwav posts should be merged. there are like 10 threads in each forum all on lightwav. lol.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Or perhaps Toysoft should have a sub-forum inside the developers area. Then all the posts could be moved there.