Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Hi, I have the I.Trek GPS and using Mapopolis maps. If I am using the navigation and I want to make a phone call, is there any way to do it without exiting the mapping program. I find that everytime I want to make a phone call I have to exit the mapopolis and make a call and then start everything back up again. Is there an easier way? Thanks
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Nope. You can receive calls, but you can't initiate them w/out leaving Mapopolis.

However, you can have Mapopolis re-start your last set of directions. DL the latest version (2.17) if your version doesn't have that feature.

-Michael
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I have 2.17 and don't see that feature (Restart). SHould it be a choice off the main menu, or somewhere else ?
    ---regenerate route at startup. Can be rather annoying if you have already completed route, it will keep coming back up again.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zamiv
    ---regenerate route at startup. Can be rather annoying if you have already completed route, it will keep coming back up again.
    Yeah - there's a feature I'd love it if they'd put in - the abillity to hit "Save Route" or "Delete Route" upon exiting the software. It'd be so simple to put in, yet save so much time from rerouting EVERY TIME you start the software if you don't want it to. Moreover, I can't find an easy way to stop routing!