1.    #1  
    I just checked on attwireless.com to see if they were offering special deals on the Treo 600. I looked at three major metropolitan markets: Boston, Washington and Atlanta.

ATTwireless lists no PalmOne phones available.
    I check San Francisco and they have the 600's listed. Had to go through alot of screens to get there but they are there. My guess is that you did not look hard enogh. They say if I buy today I will have it on Monday.
    I did Washington and New York - not problem - under PDA phones.

E.g.: http://www.attwireless.com/cell-phon...a-phones.jhtml

(is that locale-based?)
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Here in western Maryland the Treo 600 is still listed.
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    I've only had mine about 1 month in Dallas on AT&T.
  6.    #6  
    Well, you guys are right. I checked under "all" phones, under "GSM" phones and under "PalmOne" phones and no Treo.

But under PDA phones, there it is.

Seems like they shouldn't make it quite that obscure.
    Quote Originally Posted by R-Treo
    Seems like they shouldn't make it quite that obscure.
    They save precious advertising space (and bucks) for items that sell well.
    Seldom...you are such a jacka**.
    It doesn't cost any less to advertise at the end of a web page.
    Not only that but you say you searched and had no problem finding the Treo 600. So I guess you finally give up on the idiotic idea of the Treo not being available?
    But I guess it is just your blind hatred of the Treo that drives you to be the troll you are.
    And since I can no longer tolerate your retarded comments I have put you on ignore which also gives me the added benefit of having the last word.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    Seldom...you are such a jacka**.
    Poor kookums - can't stand somebody saying "But..but..but...the Emporer has no clothes!", eh?

It doesn't cost any less to advertise at the end of a web page.
    Incorrect - every single word on every single page (web or paper) costs bucks.

Big bucks.

You are very naive if you think otherwise.

Not only that but you say you searched and had no problem finding the Treo 600. So I guess you finally give up on the idiotic idea of the Treo not being available?
    Not only are you naive, you are confused. For months (at least!) I've been saying (accurately) that there is no problem obtaining a TREO. That is, due to the LACK of sales getting a TREO was no problem, reinforcing the post that this is now all in reply to!

But I guess it is just your blind hatred of the Treo that drives you to be the troll you are.
    I think the TREO is cool and have so stated since the TREO 180 came out. Cool, however, does not equate to end-customer sales - check out the Commodore Amiga - cool.

[BTW - if I was trolling then Hook, Line, and Sinker! Giggle.]

And since I can no longer tolerate your retarded comments I have put you on ignore which also gives me the added benefit of having the last word.
    Not only are you naive and confused, you are DUHmb!

The "side" that has the last word, has the last word. Since you are not reading this and thus will not respond...tada!

[BTW, part II, only poster-bashers like yourself choose to make these type of posts into ones having "sides" - the rest of us are merely discussing things...]
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Its still in the Philly market. The odd thing is they are still selling the MPx200. They've also removed the v600. Interesting.

Joe
    isint that funny you mention the mpx 200
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lonnielove; 09/20/2004 at 12:14 PM.