1.    #1  
    Hello

I'm planning to get a Treo within a month. One of the features that never particularly interested me, the camera, might just become worthwhile. Can, when the Treo is USBed to a PC, the camera be used as a webcam? I know it's not a great camera, but it's certainly better than the thing I have now (little more than a light sensor ), and for video 800x600 should be more than enough.

F*SH
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    It actually works fairly well too!
    My only problem is that it seems to require the Palm software (cannot find Palm home?) be loaded... I have the Palm stuff loaded on my machine at the office, but I want to use the web cam on my notebook.... anyone else seen this?
    I don't believe you can you the camera as a webacam. I am very impressed with the camera on this phone. It's better than most camera phones that I've used.
    Quote Originally Posted by xjxoxnxbx
    I don't believe you can you the camera as a webacam. I am very impressed with the camera on this phone. It's better than most camera phones that I've used.

All you need is the program mentioned above, and the Treo makes a better webcam than some webcams!
    Will check this out and see how good it is.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)