1.    #1  
    Can anyone suggest how to hang up a call while I have someone on hold. If I answer a call while on the first call..I can only hit the button that states hang up all calls. What am i doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    SOL

Shortcoming of the Treo, you can only Hang Up All, not selected call after finishing with a 3 way. Supposed to be fixed on the T650.

Christopher
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by New user
    Can anyone suggest how to hang up a call while I have someone on hold. If I answer a call while on the first call..I can only hit the button that states hang up all calls. What am i doing wrong?
    While on the call you want to disconnect from, hit the backspace key. It will appear that both calls are gone, but in a few seconds the phone will ring and answering it will connect you to your other call
    This is a Sprint issue btw. I don't believe GSM phones work this way.
    The GSM version of this phone doesn't have this problem. When I get another incoming call while on the phone, I have the option of answering it, hanging up, or just let it beep. But if I do decide to answer I can go back to the other call with no problem and not having to hang up and waiting for it to ring.