1.    #1  
    Just got my PC Mag yesterday and I notice that the Treo 600 has been removed as the Editor's choice for a PDA / Phone combination (a spot its held for quite some time now). Whats funny is that the replacement is the new Blackberry 7100t - which they review in the same issue and give a rather lackluster opinion!!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I can't see the blackberry topping the Treo 600... I may be biased tho :-)
    The price of the 7100t probably has a lot do with it, no ?

It's half the price, and one can imagine that, after rebate, it could be free (or very cheap) in december. I think that's the reason why they did it. the Treo is superior, but the "bang per bucks" is also important.
    The Treo600 is a year old so it's natural that it eventually had to give up it's crown. But I think the Ace will reclaim is soon enough...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    The Treo600 is a year old so it's natural that it eventually had to give up it's crown. But I think the Ace will reclaim is soon enough... http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif
    Emphasis Added