1.    #1  
    If for some reason the Palm WiFi SD card does work on the new 650/Ace, how/could I browse files on my desktop PC and access them on the 650. Specifically I'm interested in streaming mp3 files. The way it works now at home, I have a home WiFi network setup and have allowed Windows file sharing on my desktop. With my Axim X3i, within file explorer I can go in and map a "drive" to my desktop and then can access the files that way. I do this everynight and it works fantastic. How would I be able to do this on the 650 - it wouldn't have a program like file explorer on it, I wouldn't think.
    Well you could probably do something over the bluetooth connection. I don't have anything bluetooth and don't really know how it works, but in theory if you bought a bluetooth usb for your desktop (unless your desktop already comes with BT), you should be able to access it in some way. I don't know what software comes with the BT to give you access to other BT devices, but I figure there must be something. I suppose it would have to a BT that supports that kind of connectivity, but I think it would as wireless syncing is a big thing for many people with laptops.

I'll quit my rambling now, but I think that BT is your answer. There may be a chance you can do it over Vision, but it would be slow and you wouldn't be able to use your phone while doing it. That, and I think it would be kind of difficult to set up, unless someone happens to have all the settings for such a thing.
    You could use BT, but it drains more power than you can imagine. Plus it be slow
    Quote Originally Posted by SnootZootPoop
    You could use BT, but it drains more power than you can imagine. Plus it be slow
    Well he's using wi-fi now, so it should drain less power than it currently is. And yes it would be slower, but should be enough to stream mp3s perfectly.