Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I decided to start playing with skins for Today. I am not sure if I am the only one using Today but I like it for a free program. Here is one I did with an OSU Background. I can do more if anyone is interested. Attached is the skin with a screenshot. I can make the icons other stuff as well just didn't choose to with this particular skin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    It would be great to have some Skins for 2Day.
  3.    #3  
    See if you like the one I did above. I would possibly be willing to take requests depending on how extravagant it is. What would you like to see?
    A seasonal set of four skins, etc.
    I would like one for my fraternity
    which fraternity?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Make a Miami Hurrican one, of course
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    Alpha Phi Alpha (I can provide the JPEG file I want). I would also like one with the Arkansas Razorback logo on it.
  9.    #9  
    Give me the jpg and I will see what I can do.

As far as the Hurricanes go I suppose I can do it since my buckeyes took the championship from them.
  10.    #10  
    Here is a Halloween one. With a jpg for a preview.

I am still working on the others.
    I went ahead a made a couple of Hurricane logos myself, for 2day. They aren't that great, for some reasons the colors come out funny as well as looking blocky. Maybe this will inspire someone else to make better ones.

I know there are a bunch of Miami people around here besides me.

By the way, dimented, THAT WASN'T PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!!. Stupid ref.
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    Quote Originally Posted by dimented
    Here is a Halloween one. With a jpg for a preview.

I am still working on the others.
    I really like that one! Thanks
    OSU! Nice skin... (looks like OSU is back to their "nail-biter" tricks again, btw).

Would you make a skin for Michigan fans if they asked? (just testing )

Question: what program are you using to edit the skins? prcedit crashes when I try changing pics (at least the old version I have). I want to make a SpongeBob skin and a Barry Bonds skin - but if I can, I want to try it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtt
    I went ahead a made a couple of Hurricane logos myself, for 2day. They aren't that great, for some reasons the colors come out funny as well as looking blocky. Maybe this will inspire someone else to make better ones.

Refs suck!!!
    I liked em that day though
    (still was the best game I have ever seen - in ANY sport!!)
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by mtt

Did you make those for 2day or Today? I am making them for Today.

And as far as the pass interferene goes, I won't go there. We could argue for hours!
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by cleveland216
    OSU! Nice skin... (looks like OSU is back to their "nail-biter" tricks again, btw).

Would you make a skin for Michigan fans if they asked? (just testing )

Question: what program are you using to edit the skins? prcedit crashes when I try changing pics (at least the old version I have). I want to make a SpongeBob skin and a Barry Bonds skin - but if I can, I want to try it myself.

As far as a Michigan one goes I would probably have to refuse.....I don't think the Scarlet and Grey blood pumping through my veins would allow it.

I am using the program that comes with the Today application. I am not using Prcedit. Not sure how well that would work for Today skins. I think it works for something else...can't remember now what.
  17.    #17  
    Here are 2 versions of the miami hurricanes. With screenshots of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimented
    As far as a Michigan one goes I would probably have to refuse.....I don't think the Scarlet and Grey blood pumping through my veins would allow it. ........
    Spoken like a true OSU fan
  19.    #19  
    Per request here is the Razorbacks....with screenshots.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by cleveland216
    Spoken like a true OSU fan
    But of course!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast