Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hey Dimented,
    Thanks for the Today info. Is there anyway I can get it to work with ACT!. When I push the calendar icon on the today screen it goes to the Palmone calendar and not my ACT calendar. Any help?
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by gator12
    Hey Dimented,
    Thanks for the Today info. Is there anyway I can get it to work with ACT!. When I push the calendar icon on the today screen it goes to the Palmone calendar and not my ACT calendar. Any help?
    In preferences you can map any app you want in the launcher bar. Just go into preferences then hit the launcher button and change the calendar one to ACT.
    Can you make a skin from a personal photo. I would love to have one of my wedding pic. Also, what program are you using to create these skins. They are really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by slg06
    Alpha Phi Alpha (I can provide the JPEG file I want). I would also like one with the Arkansas Razorback logo on it.
    Skee Wee!
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 10/29/2004 at 01:18 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    These look so cool! As I have no technical ability whatsoever to do what you do, I'd like to see the attached jpeg's as Today skins if you get a chance.
    Thank you very much!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    how about some Chicago cubs and chicago bears ones!
    thanks in advance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123