Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    For those who use diddlebug, the latest upgrade includes improved support for the Treo. Specifically, alarms now work normally. I'm able to use any of the alarms showing, and they play immediately as they should.

Unfortunately, I don't see support for Vibrate yet. It says "not supported" in the screen, and moving the switch to vibrate just yields a silent alarm.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I could use some help. I downloaded this upgrade and I still can't get the alarms to work. Am I doing something wrong?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I also downloaded the freeware, unfortunately the screen grab requires X-master which doesn't work on the Treo to my knowledge. I would have changed to Diddlebug over BugMe Notepad because of all the glitches that it has- particularly in list view. Shame because it looks quite good.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Can't tell you anything specific, other than I did delete the previous version (application only, don't delete the database!) before installing the current version.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I deleted and redownloaded and it works now. Yay!
    Hi, I have DiddleBug version 2.90.b.4 on my Treo 600 and seem to be having problems with the alarm. If I leave the Treo in the DiddleBug application and shut off the device, the alarm sounds and wakes the device up like it should. But, if I set and alarm on a note, go out of DiddleBug, say home, and then shut the device off, it still wakes up the device but no alarm sounds.

I may be wrong but it also seems like in the same scenario where the alarm doesn't sound, it takes a long time for the device to wake up as well. What I mean is, say I set an alarm for 1 minute, it seems to take much longer than a minute. If the device is left on DiddleBug, then it works fine.

Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I'm using 2.90b4 with no problems at all (specifically not having the problems above. You might try uninstalling it (including prefs), and reinstall.