1.    #1  
    A friend of mine has a nextel and has a nifty Crank Yanker audio clip of Special Ed saying " Yaaaaaaaaaay Ive got mail yayyyyyyyyyyyyy".

I rolled on the floor when I heard this. I've been a fan of crank yankers for a while. And now I am at work wondering how I can get these ringtones on my phone. And can I do it for free? The cheaper the better I say. Is it possible to find a website that has crank yanker mp3s and just download it and is there a way to integrate it from pocket tunes to a ringer.... or are ringers different files all together?

I typed in Crank Yanker Mp3s and yahoo found alotta sites. Just numerous useless ones that had nothing to do with Crank Yankers. and towards the end of some url's had topless women this, cleavage that... and being at work I cant exactly click on those.

Any USEFUL help would be appreciated. And since apparently by numerous people I'm considered a troll , hope this thread doesn't offend anyone in anyway by asking for help.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I have this mp3 as my email on the Treo as well. I'm sure it's small enough for me to email. You can pm me your email and I will send it to you.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    here is it for anyone else who is interested
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by hall316
    how did you add it to your Treo600. i opened the zip file and clicked on the file... it just opened in WinAmp...

couldn't get it into the hot sync utility

thanks
    i think i've got it... i just emailed them to myself... thanx
    I can get the file onto my Treo, but is there a way to attach an mp3 file to a particular alarm? Rather than use this file as a ringtone, I was hoping to hear it when my voicemail alarm goes off. Is this possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by hall316
    Awesome!! Thanks!!!
    Anyone able to answer ChiefWahoo's question? I have the same one. Thanks for any help here.
    From phone screen I tapped drop menus, then:
    Options > Sound Preferences > Tone > Manage > New

I recorded the audio from my pc speakers onto the Treo. Works great!
    I don't seem to have the new button under manage. maybe this is only on 650s?
    There is a shareware app called buttler which allows you to use mp3s as ringtones. I'm considering purchasing it b/c it lets you use the treo LED to alert you of voicemails.