1.    #1  
    I am relatively new to the Treo. I have read a few of the threads describing a way to connect to your desktop using your Treo. Is this true or am I misunderstanding? If it is true, what software will perform this task and where do you purchase it? Thanks.
    Connect to your desktop using your Treo? Could you be more specific? Every Palm ever sold has sync capabilities.
    Palm is discontinuing its support for Macinotsh, so if you have a Mac, you should consider Missing sync by Markspace. It does the job for syncing quite well, memos too. I have finally gottom rid of all PAlm software on my Mac and I am very pleased.
  4.    #4  
    I'm afraid that my original thread was a bit vague. I am asking if there is a way to connect to my desktop remotely. I read something about this and am wondering if this would be something that I could use. For instance, if I could read Word or Excel documents that are on my desktop, while I am on the road. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyowell
    I'm afraid that my original thread was a bit vague. I am asking if there is a way to connect to my desktop remotely. I read something about this and am wondering if this would be something that I could use. For instance, if I could read Word or Excel documents that are on my desktop, while I am on the road. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again.

palm VNC can do this.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    palm VNC can do this.
    It could do it, but it would be awfuly painful (slow). If you do it, let us know how this works for you!