1.    #1  
    This app has been released for M$ Smartphone. It's not just the kama sutra text, it's fully searchable and filterable. Is there any developer who can bring this to the treo?
    Or has it already been done? All I could find is text extracts.
    Last edited by PeterBrown; 09/15/2004 at 06:54 AM.
    Animo et Fide
    moderators, please remove this post, this man is obviously some kind of pervert who feels the need to share his obscene and lustful cravings with innocent, virgin-like treo users. Out of interest, just what position exactly would you need to be able to search for Mr Brown..??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    moderators, please remove this post, this man is obviously some kind of pervert who feels the need to share his obscene and lustful cravings with innocent, virgin-like treo users. Out of interest, just what position exactly would you need to be able to search for Mr Brown..??!!
    funny
    Do a google search for palma sutra. Pictures and all. It has been around for a few years.
    Like the man said, the palm version has been around for years.
    Here's the link... PalmaSutra
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
  6.    #6  
    Got it ta. I thought there should be! Looks quite good, have to evaluate it more fully...
    And Murray, all of them! I can't have tried them all.
    Animo et Fide
  7.    #7  
    I don't know if I'll be able to manage 'Nail'. Looks a little, erm, advanced!
    Animo et Fide
    nothing says GEEK louder than "i got my sex tips off my PDA using an app called...."

Are you going to try to impress the chicks at the club using the PDA?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    well, GEEK could also indicate resourceful and open to new options...
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey