1.    #1  
    i need advise guys very badly.

my friend he has t300 phone and he lost the phone today so he called sprint replacement (he do have insurance) so when he called the sprint replacement program the rep said that oh today is your 19th day and you can not get replacement... then my friend said shall i call you tomorrow then? the rep said no sir you will not get replacement.

i don't really understand what is that crap,... as per my friend they never talk about 20 days waiting period to him.

so my friend will not get replacment?

pls. need help

thanks
    I recently replaced my treo 300 from Lock/Line (Sprint's insurance) without any hassle or 20 day wait. I had my new phone two days after I called in for the replacement.

Have your friend call again and hopefully he will get to talk to someone knowledgeable and helpfull.
  3.    #3  
    it was his very first call and he is very mad and very disappointed.

but i will tell him to call again.

but u sure there is no 20 days waiting period?

thank you for reply.
    Are you sure you weren't asking for a handgun? :-)
    If you order the insurance when you buy and activate the phone, there is no waiting period. Its my understanding that if you order it later, there is a waiting period before the insurance is active.
  6.    #6  
    he bought the phone & activate the phone and get the insurance
  7.    #7  
    he just called in front of me and put on the speaker... that stupid rep is talking BS he is saying that you will not get replacement and you have to buy again (he is dumb @$$)

i do not know what to say, any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmportal
    he bought the phone & activate the phone and get the insurance
    It is my understanding that if your friend purchased phone and insurance together (on the same day at same time) there is no waiting period.

If the insurance was purchased at a later date, there is a 30 day waiting period from time of purchase to when a call can be made for replacement.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  9.    #9  
    i think he might have been take insurance later like after 1 or 2 days after his activation.

what is the solutions? any help pls?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmportal
    i think he might have been take insurance later like after 1 or 2 days after his activation.

what is the solutions? any help pls?
    If he took the insurance at a later date, your friend must wait the allotted waiting period before filing a claim.
    Out of curiosity, is the insurance with
    Lock/Line ?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    If he took the insurance at a later date, your friend must wait the allotted waiting period before filing a claim.
    Out of curiosity, is the insurance with
    Lock/Line ?
    yes and they are very rude and he called on 19th day so what does it make any difference

how can he fix this problem?
    u know he called on 19th day and if he knows about the detail he could have wait and called on 20th day rite? but he was anware of that and my friend was very honest
    Ok, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and believe that dsmportal & losangeles are the same person. With that being said, please explain why you are making a simple solution so complicated or are you just happy posting the same thing over and over?

Your question has been asked and answered; or would you prefer that several people all type the same thing so that you will know what you or your friend need to do at this point?

Multiple post of the same questions/answers become redundant!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    sorry for confusion jsut to make it clear

im using dsmportal computer and he(dsmportal) was talking on behalf of me(losangeles)
    I would believe that if when you decided to speak for yourself, you had said "I" instead of "He!"

Why would a person speaking for oneself, talk in the 3rd person?.......
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    take it easy ma'am - its my mistake
    They may finally be out of Treo 300s, I noticed they aren't available to purchase on the site anymore.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I just made a claim today (I have a treo 300), we'll see tomorrow what they're sending me. I sure hope they're out of 300's by now!