1.    #1  
    I had my old T600 since the 1st day they were released in Oct 03. It stopped working,carried it to Sprint store and they gave me a new phone. It works great. I have not installed 1.20 yet and I might not. 23megs free!!! They didn't have a refurbished unit.
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    I've had mines since October of 2003 as well, ever since then I have had 3 NEW treos the most recent being 2 days ago when I droped the old one and it just went dead. I went to the store they never seem to have refurbished units so they get a new box and give me a new treo within 2 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpilgreen
    I had my old T600 since the 1st day they were released in Oct 03. It stopped working,carried it to Sprint store and they gave me a new phone. It works great. I have not installed 1.20 yet and I might not. 23megs free!!! They didn't have a refurbished unit.
    Are there problems with 1.20???
    Quote Originally Posted by kpilgreen
    If they gave you a new Treo, chances are probable that you already have 1.20 installed. Check your phone info just to be sure.
    ~ ScandaLous ~