1.    #1  
    I am thinking of trying to sell off my Treo 600 now before the value goes down from the release of the 650.

What I want to know is if I activated a temporary non-vision phone in between the 600 and the release of the 650, would I lose any of the options on my plan? For example I have the $5 vision package and am grandfathered into unlimited sms.

It may not be worth this much trouble, I'm not sure, but trying to figure out if i should just wait and sell my 600 once the 650 is actually released so i can do a seamless transition.
    I believe that if you were grandfathered into Unlimited SMS atleast, you would lose it of you made any changes. Not sure...but that is how I understand it..

Igo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I think Sprint may be the only one to clearly answer this question. My gut says that as long as you continue to pay for your plan as you do you should be okay. I just wouldn't drop vision when you get the new phone activated.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, the other route I wonder I could take. I'm on my 3rd Treo (refurbished from Palm One) and this one is still having problems, burned out part of the screen, resets, etc. I'm still under warranty since I got this Treo in mid-August, I dont know why I've had so many problems, but anyway..

Do you think Palm one would offer to upgrade me to the 650 (maybe thats wishful thinking and why wouldnt everyone try to do that), but if i offered to pay the difference in cost.
    Code:
    Do you think Palm one would offer to upgrade me to the 650 (maybe thats wishful thinking and why wouldnt everyone try to do that), but if i offered to pay the difference in cost
    I doubt it. There were a number of "LUCKY" individuals..who convinced Sprint to upgrade from troubled T300's to a new T600 at a nominal cost back in October 2003 shortly after the release. Sprint put a quick stop to that and I doubt they would allow that to happen again. Although I am uncertain as to how much money..if any.. Sprint would lose to allow an upgrade.