1.    #1  
    i was wondering, does anyone have an idea as to how many treo 600s there are out there? I go to a fairly large university in the states, and no one knows what a treo is(until i show them and then they are wowed). so how many treos are there? i wish i knew more people so my treo had friends to play with.
    Though they have an excellent idea what it is and use it for their internal financial predictions, PalmOne doesn't reveal what you want to know - the number of TREOs sold to end-customers (aka "sell-through").
    not surprised to not see many in a university town (these things are expensive)

I've been surprised to see how many I've seen (espescially in europe where they go for upwards of $800 depending on your carrier

I fly a lot and over the past 3 months have seen quite a few passengers with them. Also while I was in London in June I noticed a few graphite GSM units (Orange). I would guess I probably had one of the only silver Treos in England)

The point I'm making is that you see them primarily in two market groups, business people and geeks
    I have only seen one other in my life. . . it was owened by a lady up in the financial office.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

I live in Delaware, And Supprisingly I've seen 2 in the past week. I work In philly and have seen 2 or three of them there. I just changed to a new case, that actually shows the phone, so now I am answering a LOT of questions about the phone. Maybe I'll go back to my old case which hides the phone
    I would guess 500,000 (including international sales).
    Some would say too many and some would say not enough!

I have seen forty seven on them in the one place at the one time, which was my office floor before issuing them to our techs.

Have a great day.
    Welcome to Palmone, tomorrows bugs today!!!