1.    #1  
    I bought a Treo 300 almost a year ago. Since then, I've gone through 3 more. In concept it's a great phone. In application it crashed way too much, on top of having a short talk time, on top of having a hard-to-see-in-daylight screen, on top of etc...

Sprint finally decided to upgrade me to the Treo 600 this time (I wonder if they are out of 300s). I should have it the mail no later than Thursday!!! Then the thought occurred to me...I have to replace most, it not all, of my apps.

So if you guys wouldn't mind, I'd like you to list your favorite apps. Two different lists would be preferable...a "must have" and a "want to have" list!

Thanks!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ht=illustreous

Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical
    I bought a Treo 300 almost a year ago. Since then, I've gone through 3 more. In concept it's a great phone. In application it crashed way too much, on top of having a short talk time, on top of having a hard-to-see-in-daylight screen, on top of etc...

Sprint finally decided to upgrade me to the Treo 600 this time (I wonder if they are out of 300s). I should have it the mail no later than Thursday!!! Then the thought occurred to me...I have to replace most, it not all, of my apps.

So if you guys wouldn't mind, I'd like you to list your favorite apps. Two different lists would be preferable...a "must have" and a "want to have" list!

Thanks!