1.    #1  
    Has anyone bought this and can you comment on the how well the external microphone cancels background noise in the car?
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    i bought it last friday, I'll still waiting for it to arrive
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    same here, I'll post back once I get it and have a chance to play with it a bit.
    Just FYI, there's already a thread in the "accessories" forum that discusses this carkit.
  4.    #4  
    Has anyone received their G2100 from Seidio yet?
    I'm waiting too.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    I'll be calling again tomorrow to see if they've shipped it. If anyone wants my personal bet, it's that they don't really have the product in yet. There's really no other explanation for why they wouldn't have shipped it by now. If no one here at TC has received their's yet, then no one has.
    As of Tuesday (14 Sep), mine was due to ship Friday (17 Sep). I'm kinda skeptical, though.

tdh
    I got mine yesterday. I am having trouble with the interference noise through the FM transmitter. Anyone have experience with this?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I just received mine. I have a hum/whine when I have the unit charging. aside from that I don't have an issue. with the way it works. Mine was shipped w/o the mic (sent overnight) and with the mic and audio jacks "floating" inside the unit. They don't seem to be attached at all other than by a glob of silicone. RMA dept says another unit is on the way. My biggest complaint is that the mic cord is WAY to short to route up to the visor. Seems like a simple fix could be made to an otherwise useful product.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddevore
    I got mine yesterday. I am having trouble with the interference noise through the FM transmitter. Anyone have experience with this?
    Hi Ddevore,

Is your Treo 600 CDMA or GSM ? I think the noise is caused by ground loop effects. Monday (11/15) Seidio will release Seidio's ground loop isolator which is designed to work with Seidio car kits and FM transmitter. The ground loop isolator comes with 2.5 mm plug at one end and 3.5 mm plug at the other end. You can plug 2.5 mm plug into G2100 audio jack and 3.5 mm plug to FM transmitter. The noise can be eliminated.

Please visit www.seidioonline.com to get more information.

Seidio