1.    #1  
    Is there fax software for Treo-600?
    I have tried some software offered on the .Net but all FAIL and some of them makes my T600 shut down. S O S..... please...!
    Quote Originally Posted by DDjati
    Is there fax software for Treo-600?
    I have tried some software offered on the .Net but all FAIL and some of them makes my T600 shut down. S O S..... please...!
    I use SnapperMail available at www.snappermail.com

I is great never had problems of any kind and that together with Docs to Go fulfills all my needs for email and attachments.

Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    Some people do need faxing capabilities; email doesnt always cut it. DD if you come across something, let us know.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    ScandaLous that was a very nice response to an old fart that just had a huge senior moment!!!

DD I am sorry I somhow read your request as asking for Email ... Please don't ask what happened .. it took me a while to figure out what ScandaLous was talking about.

Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    Thats ok Curt, it happens to the best of us
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  6. tab
    I use efax and acid image pro. efax sends the fax as an email and then I view as a tiff file in acid image pro.
    I use Maxemail to receive the fax via email as a tiff and then tiffview to read.