1.    #1  
    Oh man! These are so sweet I'm drooling like Homer Simpson in a donut factory!

i-Phono Bluetooth Headphones.
    Yeah, they are incredible. . . only problem is that nothing supports the A2DP profile, so your stuck with using the included transmitter or the headset profile which is pretty low quality.

But it is sweet that you can listen to music on an ipod/laptop/etc. and then switch over to your phone with just the touch of a button.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

3.    #3  
    I think it would kick *** to be able to listen to my music files while on my bike commute. Palmy (yes, I named it) would be safe in my paniers while I listen or answer phone calls wirelessly. Brilliant!
    are they going to work with treo 600 answer/hangup feature?
    since the 600 doesn't have bluetooth the best one can do is use the bt420's as a normal set of wireless headphones by means of the included transmitter.

The 650 is a different story however, if the 650 supports the headset profile, which it had better, then you can use the bt420's for taking calls.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

These look really cool. I can't wait to have a Treo 650 to try these things out. Damn it Palmone, hurry up.
    Will this work with a treo 700p?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    These look really cool. I can't wait to have a Treo 650 to try these things out. Damn it Palmone, hurry up.

These don't look very exercise friendly. Big puffy earmuffs? I think that'll make me sweat even more than usual as I run a few miles or workout on an aerobic machine (rowing ergometer). So I don't think they seem very cool at all. I want sports-specific, sports-ready BT earphones. Someone at TreoCentral posted about the Motorola S9. Now that looks amazing.
    -- Josh
    Well, this thread is almost three years old. They have to have made some improvements in headsets by now...
    Yeah. I used to own one of these. It got shorted out internally because of moisture/sweat.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108321

The current hot (but untested) product is the upcoming Motorola S9.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Yeah. I used to own one of these. It got shorted out internally because of moisture/sweat.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108321

The current hot (but untested) product is the upcoming Motorola S9.

<drool...>
    -- Josh
    Has anyone paired the Treo 700p with the Bluetake iPhono 420RX-C Stereo bluetooth headset flawlessly?