1.    #1  
    Hey whats up? Just checked out treoace.com and heres what it says on there

Welcome to TreoAce.com!
    The latest news on the PalmOne Treo Ace!
    The Treo Ace promises to be the most exciting cellular PDA on the market! It will be just like the Treo 600 but will have several additional features. See the links below for the latest news and information. Register your email address to be notified of any breaking news regarding the Treo Ace!

View Pictures of the Treo Ace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treo Ace - the latest by Leah Gabrielle

Okay, the rumor's out. Treo Ace is on its way,
    We expect it October 18th 2004.

anyone have more information on the web site www.treoace.com and their credibility?
    this is pure speculation by a small web site trying to draw traffic. trust me if we don't see or hear anything from palm on or before 10/18 they (treoace) will simply change their statement.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    That release date would be very cool, its my birthday!

Joe
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    That release date would be very cool, its my birthday!

Joe
    yeah, my birthday too - even better would be if someone would actually get it for me!
    Just some random dude owns the domain, nothing any more special than the posts in the forum.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/generate.gif
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

How trustworthy can this be, as he misspells the Treo as "Trio" at least once on the home page! :-)
    Oh yea? Well it's my birthday too. But I'm not even planning on getting one.
    Believe it or not it is my birthday as well! 10/18/78. It is a race between the 650 and the Daxian, whichever one lands first!

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Darn! My birthday isn't until December. Does that mean I have to wait until then?
    My birthday is on the 8th and my girlfriend is getting me one. Hope it is out by then but if not I will wait (impatiently).
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyazz
    My birthday is on the 8th and my girlfriend is getting me one. Hope it is out by then but if not I will wait (impatiently).
    Does your girlfriend have any sisters?!?!?
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Colligan is giving a keynote on the 25th. Wouldn't this date mahe sense.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nunzio
    Colligan is giving a keynote on the 25th. Wouldn't this date mahe sense.
    Not unless someones birthday falls on the 25th. Apparently that seems to be one of the criteria for the announcement and/or release date.
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Im So Unpopular
    Does your girlfriend have any sisters?!?!?
    Yea but she lives in Spain (the sister). I have a single friend in the Bay Area but I doubt she would buy you an ACE. Looks like you will have to spring for it yourself.
    Or maybe they will come out with www.freetreo650s.com