Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    hey whats up guys? I was just wondering should i go out and get a 600 or do you think should i wait for the 650? I really do understand the benifits you get with the 650 but i really need a phone right now....... what do you think?
  2.    #2  
    also i will be useing AT&T not sprint, will that mean im gonna have to wait longer?
  3. #3  
    i would wait
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

    Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  4. #4  
    I am in the same boat, however, my current cell still works, so I am waiting it out. If nothing else, the price of the T600 may decrease over the next few weeks, so I would hold out as long as possible.
  5.    #5  
    thx alot for your input
  6. #6  
    If you are ok with the 600 then I'd wait anyways, because once the 650 is released the price of the 600 will plummet.
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage
  7.    #7  
    how much do you think i would have to pay if it get the treo600 now and trade in for the 650 when it releases?
  8. #8  
    Not much. This is not a route I would suggest.
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage
  9. #9  
    You could buy the 600 now and use the amex coverage to return it and get the 650.
  10. #10  
    Yeah, but you'd have to wait a looong time for them to run out of 600's.
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage

Posting Permissions