1.    #1  
    I just got a Treo 600 but am not sure if it comes with a voice recorder. Is there one built in or possibly downloadable from somewhere?
    I'm happy to see you AND it's a Treo in my pocket!
    theres quite a few but the one i use is soundrec becuase its free but if you do a search on here you will find others and links to where you can download soundrec o one thing tho you must have the latest firmware have you got that?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3.    #3  
    >one thing tho you must have the latest firmware have you got that?<

I don't know actually. How do I find that out? I got the Treo 600 from Rogers ATT about a month ago. Would it not have the latest firmware?
    From the phone screen touch upper left corner, then select options, then Phone info. It will show the firmware and the software. Should be 3.05 or 3.06 and software 1.12 or 1.13. If it doesn't, then you will need to upgrade from the PalmOne site. I recommend the Audacity voice recorder. They have two to chose from. www.AudacityAudio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubule
    I just got a Treo 600 but am not sure if it comes with a voice recorder. Is there one built in or possibly downloadable from somewhere?
    You can try Personal Audio Recorder from www.toysoft.ca We are with Rogers too and PAR PRO works fine.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I purchased PAR Pro and recently again tested SoundRec - PAR Pro v2 is the better product. Audacity was tried long ago and I was not overly impressed, hence the purchase of PAR. Ben
    hey bro, i searched for soundrec at palmone.com i didnt find, could u plz paste the link here...thanks
    Take a trip to Mytreo.net. It is there. Ben
    I find SoundREC records very crackily to the card..even if I bump the quality down to like 10 KHz. Does PAR do a better job recording to the card?
  10.    #10  
    Merci buckets to all!