1.    #1  
    Has anybody gotten the Treo180 car charger to work on the Treo600? If I use a file to file it down, will the better connection make it work quite easily on the Treo600? Is there any danger of electrical mishap by filing this things down?

Thank you.
    If you use the Handspring car charger, you should be OK. But if you use any other charger tha has a tight connector, you risk hard resetting the Treo 600 when you wiggle the tight connector.
    for some reason i cant even keep a treo 600 car charger to work it just keeps dieing on me, ill use it for maybe like 3 to 4 days and no i dont have it connected when i start the car i thinking it may be my car with the problem.
  4.    #4  
    Can somebody educate me --- to get the Treo180 car charger to work ... do I need to file it down. As it stands, the connection is very loose. When I hold and wiggle, it does charge for a second. Should I start filing it down? Will I need a metal file or just some sandpaper?
    Pay the $6.00 (ebay) and buy a new charger that is made for the 600 and avoid zapping your 600. (Been there, done that.)