1.    #1  
    Hey fellow Treo....ers....

I just got MMPlayer (is this REALLY the best player available?) and have been playing around with Virtualdub....I was reading through the forums regarding the best bit rates, and I have encoded a music video at 96kbps video and 40kbps audio. This seemed to work pretty well for the video. The audio on the other hand, is GREAT for the first 20 seconds of the video, and then slowly starts getting softer and softer to the point where I can't hear it at all when playing on MMPlayer! Any idea why this would occur?

*UPDATE*
    Could this possibly be a limitation of the trial download of MMPlayer? I have not purchased it yet, as I was just trying it out. But it seems that when the message comes on the screen regarding purchasing, this is about the time when the sound starts to fade out.

For all those that are converting movies/videos/tv shows using Virtualdub, what are the best settings that you have gotten to work? Post them here!
    Last edited by OpenIntro; 09/11/2004 at 03:23 PM.
    That is indeed a limitation of the trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    Hey fellow Treo....ers....

I just got MMPlayer (is this REALLY the best player available?) and have been playing around with Virtualdub....I was reading through the forums regarding the best bit rates, and I have encoded a music video at 96kbps video and 40kbps audio. This seemed to work pretty well for the video. The audio on the other hand, is GREAT for the first 20 seconds of the video, and then slowly starts getting softer and softer to the point where I can't hear it at all when playing on MMPlayer! Any idea why this would occur?

*UPDATE*
    Could this possibly be a limitation of the trial download of MMPlayer? I have not purchased it yet, as I was just trying it out. But it seems that when the message comes on the screen regarding purchasing, this is about the time when the sound starts to fade out.

For all those that are converting movies/videos/tv shows using Virtualdub, what are the best settings that you have gotten to work? Post them here!
    i won't post them here cus i already posted them elsewhere on this forum. do a search
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...