1.    #1  
    Could anyone help? I am trying to upload all my palm data from my computer to my 600 handset, but cannot load the datebook/calender - or only partially. After a sync the screen sometimes reverts to the palm logo after asking me to reset. I had flirted with an 02 xda II and moving data to outlook before this started. I had the same problem with several treos - 3 in fact which I returned because of dead speaker syndrome. I like the palm interface on my computer and don't like outlook - but the 600 seems riddled with problems. Is the only real solution going back to an ordinary phone and a separate palm pda? Thanks in advance
    sam
    Which version of the Palm desktop are you using? Also, have you performed a cold reset on the phone? I don't use Outlook at all. Just the Palm desktop program (version 4.1). I've never had any problems.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    Hi-
    The most up-to-date version - 4.1. I've tried all the reset permutations. Could it be a memory problem - I have alot of contacts in the address book
    thanks for your reply
    How many contacts do you have? Check out this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...contacts+limit They have tons of contacts but do not have the problem that you have. So I doubt that it is a memory issue. Hmmm...
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  5.    #5  
    thank you - very useful- I have 2,700 contacts, and have yet to test this potential bug as I have a new machine. Do you think the 650 will iron out any of these problems?
  6.    #6  
    your pointer to the thread above decided me - I just got my first non-picked up call from an unidentified caller and realised the future was just going to be a headache with the treo - have today switched back to the xda II. One day I'll return to palm, but not until all these bugs are ironed out, the dead speaker issue is sorted, the memory is expanded, the processor is faster etc etc